Re: [guadec-list] Network infrastructure

I think we should be covered on that front. Our needs are covered by the agreement with the university.

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Jozef Mlich <imlich fit vutbr cz> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 09:47 +0000, Debarshi Ray wrote:
> Hey Florian & Jozef,
>
> Collabora (CC: Jeff) wants to provide technical sponsorship in terms
> of providing a good network (wifi, wired, etc.) infrastructure for
> GUADEC.
>
> Where do we stand regarding that? As far as I understood we currently
> using the faculty's infrastructure at the venue.
>
> Thanks,
> Debarshi

The faculty can provide the internet connection for non commercial
purposes.

Technically, the rooms are covered with wifi. The ethernet connection
should be possible. We have to discuss this with our network
administrator.

--
  Ing. Jozef Mlích
  Ph.D. student