Re: [guadec-list] contract with university

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 18:01 +0200, Rui Tiago Cação Matos wrote:
On 25 June 2013 17:47, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
One
question I had was what happens if we go past 6pm?

I thought we had agreed to change that to 7pm a couple of weeks ago. Jozef?

Rui

It seems, I forgot that thing. As far as I know, Vlastimil already sent
signed contract to faculty.

For these reasons I requested to check it. There was additionally a few
off the list emails to some local people. Sorry )-;

Currently, we can do following:
- We can create amendment to contract.
- If the faculty havent signed contract yet, we can update the contract.
- We can change schedule somehow.

--
Jozef Mlich <imlich fit vutbr cz>