Re: [guadec-list] Cool Stuff at GUADEC

On 06/24/2013 04:42 PM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
Andreas Nilsson píše v Po 24. 06. 2013 v 16:23 +0200:
I would also like to hear Kat's thoughts on the color choice.
If I recall correctly, the color choice of last years FOSDEM ladies
shirt was quite popular (to the extent that several men complained about
not getting "the nice color" :)
BTW we're planning to order around 40 red t-shirts for organizers and
volunteers, but if you have a better colour idea, it's welcome. I can
order any colour that is in the catalogue.
Red is a excellent idea. Easy to spot from afar and I think we've used that previous years for volunteer t-shirts.
- Andreas