Re: [guadec-list] Cool Stuff at GUADEC

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 04:42:43PM +0200, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
BTW we're planning to order around 40 red t-shirts for organizers and
volunteers, but if you have a better colour idea, it's welcome. I can
order any colour that is in the catalogue.

I think we need more than 40 because some people said that they did
not want to wear the same T-shirt on multiple days. I think 100 would
be a better number.

Regards,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.