[guadec-list] few questions (agreement with university, ossconf, car at square)

Hi everyone,

first of all, I have to apologize, I was not available at last IRC
meeting. We had a little power blackout here and I had another meeting.

1)
On last local meeting, we agreed the list of rooms for the contract.
Next, we need the billing details for the contract. As far as I know, it
should be Liberix. Could you confirm this? Could you send me company
details (i.e. address, vat number, etc.)?

2)
I was speaking with people from ossconf conference [1, 2]. They are
looking for someone, whom can make an talk about gnome. If you have some
tips, you can send it to me or directly to organizers of this conference
( Ales Kozubik fri uniza sk )

3)
I was asking about the access of cars to the main square of the faculty.
The cars such as Ford Transit are small enough to pass there. They don't
know exact size of corridor, we have to measure it. In my opinion, it
should do someone, who have experience with driving of such cars.

[1] http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sk&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F
%2Fossconf.soit.sk%2F
[2] http://ossconf.soit.sk/

--