Re: [guadec-list] Reminder: next IRC meeting Wednesday, 5 June 2013

- update on collabra sponsorship (rishi)

There isn't much to report on this front. I informed Karen that Collabora
is open to sponsoring the video recording / post-processing expenses. Now
it is up to her. I don't want to interfere because she has been talking to
the sponsors, and I would rather not get in the way.

Can we add the following to the agenda:
- update on meeting with student union (tpopela, rishi, xmlich)
- how many free passes to the university (xmlich)

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.