Re: [guadec-list] Volunteers - general info arrival in Brno

Tobias Mueller píše v St 24. 07. 2013 v 17:39 +0200:
hi :)

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 05:36:13PM +0200, Florian Nadge wrote:
About the arrival, The main train station is supposed to be closed and the
alternative station is a bit off the beaten track, meaning bad to reach the
dorm from and you might want to watch your bags
But there is a shuttle bus, right? At least the Czech train website offered me a connection with a change
at dorni (?) to hl. n. (?).

Yes, there is a shuttle bus to the main railway station. There should
also be guides in yellow jackets helping people get oriented and
answering their questions.
Květa Mrštiková prepared a document about the changes and how to get to
the venue and to the dormitories (attached).
We might want to use some of that on the website.

Jiri