[guadec-list] irc meeting on updates from the coordination team

Hi,

The second irc meeting on gimp.net will take place on Wedenesday 6 Feb, 1500 UTC or 1600 CET.

Server: irc.gimp.net
Chan. : guadec-planning
Date   : Wedenesday 6 Feb
Time   : 1500 UTC (1600 CET)

We would like to fill you in on what we have so far done and what we need to do.

Topics:

- update on accommodation: offer from Taufer dormitories
- update on website: content, CfP announcement
- paper committee: vacation replacement for ebassi
- sponsorship: feedback on the brochure
- open discussion

Hope to see you on Wednesday,

-florian

coordination team GUADEC 201

p.s.: Please make sure that you are subscribed to the following mailing lists

- guadec-list     Community list for GUADEC organisation
- guadec-local     Forum for local GUADEC

For the list of GNOME mailing lists, see