[guadec-list] Fwd: Dormitory accommodation - feedback wanted

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florian Nadge <fnadge gmail com>
Date: Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: Dormitory accommodation - feedback wanted
To: Radek Vokál <rvokal redhat com>

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Radek Vokál <rvokal redhat com> wrote:
Hmm, this is more expensive than what we're paying right now in hotel avanti for devconf.cz - Avanti has around 100rooms, we're using at least 60 of them. All double bed  rooms. Jirka E has the latest price estimates.
I think the first option, Koleje pod Palackého vrchem, is just a round 300 CZK below the price of Avanti.

However, Avanti, it seems, can't take more than 200 people and we wanted to have everybody stay at the same place to create a more self-sustained community.

The second place, Kolej Josefa Taufera, is far cheaper (420 CZK for a single room and 620 CZK for a twin room).  I also agree with Vlaimir that it is much better located. Today, we timed the way to the venue, which was 12 minutes. Walking distance would probably be around 25 minutes.

Radek