Re: [guadec-list] Proposing keynote speaker: Andrew Bliss

On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 14:21 -0500, Karen Sandler wrote:
On 2013-12-09 13:37, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
Hi list,

<http://brenebrown.com/> is famous for her TED talks on vulnerability
and shame.

I'm so glad that you've kicked off the keynote speaker brainstorm :D

If only we could get others to join then our brainstorming session
wouldn't feel so empty ;-)

Alright, next candidate: Andrew Bliss, Valve Corp.
Reasoning: Saw him at UDS-R and gaming on Linux is something people talk
about. Also, SteamOS ships GNOME stuff so there is a certain business
aspect to that, too.

Here's the keynote from UDS-R:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNrrpnPlBrk&t=0h13m10s>

LinkedIn profile: