Re: [guadec-list] Proposing keynote speaker: Brené B rown

On 2013-12-09 13:37, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
Hi list,

<http://brenebrown.com/> is famous for her TED talks on vulnerability
and shame.

I'm so glad that you've kicked off the keynote speaker brainstorm :D

I just listened to one of her talks, and I think that she's a great speaker we could learn from. Downsides are that she's based in Texas. I think we should put her on the list but get the brainstorming going.

Smári McCarthy is Europe based and gave a great speech at FSCONS... let's get the ideas going!

karen