Re: [guadec-list] Number of talks

Hi Emanuele,

The plan looks a bit tight. the breaks are shorter than I would wish for and there seems no time between talks.
To move around, finish discussions after talks, and prepare the next we need at least 15 minutes.

At lunch people need about 10 minutes to leave the lecture halls, go to the canteen and and another 10 minutes back, the waiting time will probably be around 15 to 20 minutes, and the time to sit down should at least be 45 minutes. I would suggest at least 90 to 120 minutes.

The breaks between two blocks of 30 minutes seem quite fine.

Here is what I came up with:

09:30 - 10:30    Keynote
10:30 - 10:45    Short break
10:45 - 11:30    Talk
11:30 - 13:00    Lunch
13:00 - 13:45    Talk
13:45 - 14:00    Short break
14:00 - 14:45    Talk
14:45 - 15:15    Break
15:15 - 16:00    Talk
16:00 - 16:15    Short break
16:15 - 17:00    Talk
17:00 - 17:15    Short break
17:15 - 18:00    Talk

-florian

---
Florian Nadge, GUADEC 2013
GUADEC c/o Red Hat| Purkynova 71/99| 61200 Brno| tel: +420 603 764 858