Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

Hi!

On 3 April 2013 16:18, Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
On this week's meeting several possible candidates were suggested:

a) Sumanah or Sue Gardner from Wikimedia;
b) Chris DiBona from Google;
c) Ryan Gordon (icculus) who has ported several games to Linux;

Please comment add your suggestions!

All three of these sound like they would be great choices. Between Sumana and Sue, I would prefer to hear Sumana speak, but that's mostly because I have had some contact with her and she struck me as being able to speak well on a range of interesting subjects.