Re: [guadec-list] Keynote speakers brainstorming

How about Steven O'Grady? He has just written a book on that exact subject.

Dave.

On Apr 3, 2013 9:36 PM, "Andreas Nilsson" <lists andreasn se <mailto:lists andreasn se>> wrote:

   On 2013-04-03 12:18, Rui Tiago Cação Matos wrote:

       Hi,

       let's get the keynote speakers discussion started so that we
       have time
       to invite people.

       On this week's meeting several possible candidates were suggested:

       a) Sumanah or Sue Gardner from Wikimedia;
       b) Chris DiBona from Google;
       c) Ryan Gordon (icculus) who has ported several games to Linux;

       Please comment add your suggestions!

   Ok, this is going to be fairly handwavey, but whatever.
   What about someone who can talk about developer experience? So we
   can get inspired to create a awesome experience for the 3rd party
   developers that will help us win.
   In general it would be good with keynoters who can inspire in the
   same way that Jacob Applebaum (last guadec) or Ned Richards (desktop
   summit) did.
   - Andreas