[guadec-list] GUADEC and GNOME.Asia Coordinated Call for Sponsors

Hi GUADEC & GNOME.Asia organizers,

On 9 March 2012 14:21, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
> On 27 February 2012 22:32, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:
>

>    GUADEC & Gnome.Asia organizers:
>
>    Check out the planned 2012 GUADEC brochure[1] and the 2012 GNOME.Asia
>    brochure will be based on the 2011 one[2].  I notice the following:
>
>    + Does it make sense that the "Terms and Conditions" are so different?
>

> Nope, I agree, the section should be made largely the same.

I am Haggen So, the team leader for GNOME.Asia 2012 from Hong Kong. We
had an IRC meeting on Tuesday 6 Mar and found that we need to
coordinate more than the Sponsor Brochures. An idea was to ask Karen
to contact sponsor on behalf of both GUADEC and GNOME.Asia for a total
amount of funding. Then the money would be split by a certain ratio,
which was initially proposed as 2/3 for GUADEC and 1/3 for GNOME.Asia.

We would like to hear from you any opinion on the matter and how we
should proceed. An IRC meeting can be organised if needed.

Haggen