Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC and GNOME.Asia Sponsor Brochure

Hi All

I had a chance to look at the Terms and Conditions for both
conferences. As .Asia had shorter conditions I used that to compare
with GUADEC. This is my comparison with notes:
http://piratepad.net/Ar7F6CV9tz

This is my proposal for a Unified GUADEC/.Asia/GNOME conference Terms
and Conditions: http://piratepad.net/vTSdnQqXoe
It contains all the elements central to both confs as well as more
elaborations from GUADEC ("we are not responsible for damage to
banners..") but also details from .Asia.

It's not so divergent from what GUADEC 2012 had, and it will hopefully
suitable text for .Asia's sponsor brochure too.

Comments, concerns?

William

>>> http://upload.williamfromtexas.com/download/Sponsor_Brochure_draft2.pdf