Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC sponsor brochure: GNOME.Asia pack

The versions never end! I should have made the increments smaller..

Sponsor Brochure draft7
- Cleaned up wording, mentioned hackfests, and sponsors helping GNOME
not just GUADEC
- p6 I think you'll find Package Tables better
- p7 changed .Asia currency to HK$ and also changed 4 weeks for
materials to 1 week in advance.
- p8 Moved some things around on the App Form to make it more clear

http://upload.williamfromtexas.com/download/GUADEC_Sponsor_Brochure_draft7.pdf