[guadec-list] Pitivi / GES hackfest

Hi there,

I would like to have some space to hack with my GSoC students, and
possibly any number of potentially interested folks from GUADEC. I have
no idea how many people would show up (well, after people see my awesome
talk, probably boatloads!). If we are not many, I wouldn't mind sharing
spaces with folks from Epiphany or GTG or Empathy, actually :)

Thanks!
Jeff

Please keep me c.c.'ed for replies as I'm not subscribed to this list.