Re: [guadec-list] Call for GUADEC BoF and Lightning Talks opened until June 18h

Heya :)

On 29.05.2012 16:15, Xabier Rodriguez Calvar wrote:
> This call for Participation for GUADEC 2012 will follow these dates:
>
>       * June 18 Deadline for submission of Lightning Talks and BoF
>         proposals.
I'm wondering whether I can still have a BoF or not. There seems to be a
lot of free room according to https://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2012/BOFs

I'd like to have a small, max 2hrs, Keysigning Session. The announcement
text could be something like:
To strengthen the Web of Trust we will have a small Keysigning Party.
While we are unfortunately not very good at using OpenPGP, we luckily
don't need to prepare much. So there is no need to send your key to
anyone or do anything else, really. We just meet up, exchange key
material and convince ourselves about our identities.

So shall I just add that to the wiki?

Cheers,
  Tobi