Re: [guadec-list] Call for GUADEC BoF and Lightning Talks opened until June 18h

O Lun, 16-07-2012 ás 13:24 +0200, Tobias Mueller escribiu:
> I'm wondering whether I can still have a BoF or not. There seems to be a
> lot of free room according to https://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2012/BOFs

> I'd like to have a small, max 2hrs, Keysigning Session. The announcement
> text could be something like:
> To strengthen the Web of Trust we will have a small Keysigning Party.
> While we are unfortunately not very good at using OpenPGP, we luckily
> don't need to prepare much. So there is no need to send your key to
> anyone or do anything else, really. We just meet up, exchange key
> material and convince ourselves about our identities.
>

> So shall I just add that to the wiki?

I don't think there is any problem to have it, but please, give the
relevant information to Juan José about your needs (which I guess it is
not too much because of it being just a signing party) and he will add
it to the table. You could complete the info below when that's ready.

Br.