Re: [guadec-list] Proposal of lightning talks for silver sponsors

Le vendredi 13 juillet 2012, à 17:35 +0200, Xabier Rodriguez Calvar a écrit :
> 	Hi folks:
>
> After filtering the regular LTs by moving the program ones (GSoC and
> OPW) to another session, we have 5 free slots. Considering that we have
> four silver sponsors, I think it would be a good idea contacting with
> those sponsons so that they could give also a LT about their company and
> about their commitment with GNOME.
>
> The idea would be cutting the current session to 60 minutes and leaving
> the other for the new 30 minutes session with the sponsors.
>
> Anybody against it?

To be honest, I fear that this will be 30 minutes where people just
leave the room because they feel it will be boring (and they might be
right, based on past experience).

I would prefer if we find some last-minute lightning talk during the
event itself.

What do others think?

Vincent

--