[guadec-list] Proposal of lightning talks for silver sponsors

	Hi folks:

After filtering the regular LTs by moving the program ones (GSoC and
OPW) to another session, we have 5 free slots. Considering that we have
four silver sponsors, I think it would be a good idea contacting with
those sponsons so that they could give also a LT about their company and
about their commitment with GNOME.

The idea would be cutting the current session to 60 minutes and leaving
the other for the new 30 minutes session with the sponsors.

Anybody against it?

Best regards.