Re: [guadec-list] Your BoF/hackfest/workshop 'Community Organizing for Free Software Activists' has been accepted

O Sáb, 14-07-2012 ás 10:08 -0400, Deb Nicholson escribiu:
> Thank you so much for accepting my two BoF's! I am so sorry, but I have
> to cancel. I have a family obligation that makes travel to Spain
> impossible at that time. I would love to join you for a future GUADEC --
> thanks again!

> > The schedule is still in draft state so, please, have a look at https://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2012/BOFs and feel free to suggest any changes to the schedule.

Given the nature of BoFs, it could be interesting that somebody takes
over the BoFs and coordinates them instead of you, unless you think
nobody can do it if s/he is not you.

Br.