Re: [guadec-list] Streaming and/or recording of talks

On Sat, 2012-07-14 at 22:12 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Hi!
> What does the streaming and/or recording situation look like for this
> years GUADEC?
> I'm asking because it would be good to do a news story about it on
> gnome.org if we do streaming, or a news story to put up once we have
> recorded talks.

From the logs of the last meeting:

<txenoo> Finally we will have some help from people that is
proffessional in Media recording, so we will probably include them as
media sponsors.
<txenoo> We agreed with this two people that we will sponsor their
accommodation and some volunteers will help them. They will contribute
in the postproduction of the videos.

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
http://people.gnome.org/~gpoo/