Re: [guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 16 January 2012 UTC 16:00

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:

Typically for sponsors, we have, in the past 2-3 years, preferred a model where we think holistically about how much money we ask companies for during the year, through the board, and have the Executive Director handle these relationships. Stormy did this in the past, and I'm sure she would help Karen out in doing the same again this year.

Yes, I think it's best if one person coordinates how many times we ask them for money and knows the context when they ask them. I'm happy to help Karen out.

Stormy