[guadec-list] GUADEC and GNOME.Asia Sponsor Brochure

GUADEC & Gnome.Asia organizers:

Check out the planned 2012 GUADEC brochure[1] and the 2012 GNOME.Asia
brochure will be based on the 2011 one[2].  I notice the following:

+ Does it make sense that the "Terms and Conditions" are so different?

+ GnomeAsia last year had sponsorship fees of:
  Platinum: $12,000, Gold, $9,000, Silver, $5,500, Bronze $2,800

  GUADEC in 2012 plans sponsorship fees of:
  Platinum: $25,000, Gold: $15,000, Silver $10,000, Bronze: $5,000,
            Supporter: $1,000.

  I wonder if GNOME.Asia should have a "Supporter".

  Does this seem reasonable to people?  So I guess an adboard member
  who wanted to be Platinum sponsors for both events would need to
  donate $67,000 (AdBoard fee is $20,000).  I wonder if that might
  be a bit high to expect adboard members to pay.  Should we have some
  some sort of deal to encourage sponsors to cover both events?

+ I note that the cover page on both brochures has an outline of the
  hosting city.  The buildings on last year's GNOME.Asia front page are
  buildings from India.  So we probably need to make sure we update the
  graphic to add the Hong Kong skyline.

+ In general, we probably should plan to make the GNOME.Asia brochure a
  bit more similar to the graphic layout of the GUADEC brochure.  For
  example, perhaps the graphic for explaining the sponsorship packages
  should be used.

I wonder if it might be good to combine the GUADEC and GNOME.Asia
brochures into the single Bi-Annual report.

Thoughts?

Brian

---

[1]
http://upload.williamfromtexas.com/download/Sponsor_Brochure_draft2.pdf
[2]
Planned 2012 GNOME.Asia brochure will be based on the 2011 one:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GNOME.Asia2011_CallforSponsors.pdf