[guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 10 October 2011 UTC 14:00
- From: Bob Murphy <bobert lavitanuova com>
- To: guadec-list gnome org, "board >> GNOME Foundation Board" <board-list gnome org>
- Subject: [guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 10 October 2011 UTC 14:00
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 18:53:02 -0400
The next GUADEC committee meeting wil be on Monday, 10 October, at 16:00 UTC. Other time zones include:
• 09:00 Los Angeles/San Francisco
• 12:00 Boston/Montreal/New York
• 17:00 London
• 18:00 Berlin/Madrid
• 05:00 Auckland (11 October)
The IRC channel for the meeting is: irc://irc.gnome.org/#guadec
The page for this week's meeting is: http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/GUADEC-2011-1010
• Has there been a decision on dates?
• Finances/accounting: has there been a decision on which organization will handle money? If not, should we hold a separate meeting about this?
• Update on email list (guadec-local and guadec-planning) and web site status
• Status from local team
• Set up sponsor group from the local and international teams to work on the sponsor brochure, and once that's done, to contact possible sponsors.
• Should this GUADEC include a distro summit? Any other special-purpose workshops?
• Discuss other options for sponsor opportunities - lightning talks, demo slots, labs, etc.
• Other items
] [Thread Prev