Re: [guadec-list] Call for volunteers on GUADEC

Hi Gil,

The GUADEC event committee will start from organizing GUADEC 2012.

I assume you are planning to help for Desktop Summit on info-desk. You might need to contact Desktop Summit organizer to see if they need volunteers on info-desk. I cc: Andreas here, he is on the Desktop Summit organizer team.

If you want to help the future GUADEC and willing to join the committee, you are also welcome. Just add your name and your experience here:

  http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/CommitteeMembers

Thanks,
-Emily