Re: [guadec-list] Calling for volunteers to help with organizing GUADEC.

Hi all,

As we need volunteers to help with organizing GUADEC. I would love to become a part of it and contribute, as  always I loved to spread Gnome and making our world more open and free. Recently I have established Chennai Gnome User Group and was Speaker for Gnome Asia Summit 2011. Looking forward for positive response.

Cheers,
Shaswat Nimesh
Chennai, India
President SRM Linux User Group and Chennai Gnome User group
http://srmlug.blogspot.com
IRC: shaw1337