Re: [guadec-list] Calling for volunteers to help with organizing GUADEC.

Done!

When will be the next Event Organization meeting?

I've helped to organize many events in Latam like Flisol, Fedora Users
and Developers Conference and many others like FISL, Latinoware,
Brasil@Home(Citizen Cyberscienc Centre - CERN) mainly with community
engagement/participation and academy focus.

So keep me in touch and I would love to help :-)

Rodrigo Padula