Re: [guadec-list] Calling for volunteers to help with organizing GUADEC.

Hi Shaswat,

You are welcome to join this committee.

Please add your name in the committee members wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/CommitteeMembers

Also please add what areas you are good at and want to work on. Currently we really need people to work on below areas :

We are planning to have our first IRC meeting in the beginning of June. I will send out a survey to find out a best time fit for most people.

Thanks,
-Emily