[guadec-list] Registration form nitpicks

It seems to require Address + Zip + City, but I don't understand why it
would need this. Further, it also wants my arrival date, while I don't
know yet what day I'll attend.

After a while I understood, this is for the:
"these dates are required for government sponsorship for GUADEC 2010"

but I think this is a bit vague. Should be clearer IMO.

Also it says something like:
"The ticket(s) have been sent to you."

On the ticket and the email it mentions:
"Bring a printed copy of this ticket to the conference"

Is this really required or just standard text?

--
Regards,
Olav