Re: [guadec-list] future GUADEC dates

On 25 May 2010, at 20:20, Jonh Wendell wrote:

> So, GUADEC could happen in April. We could get even better flight prices
> in that month (compared to July-August).

It's been held in April before, but if memory serves, that's often too near exam time for the many students who attend and/or volunteer, and indeed limits the availability of university-type venues in the first place.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation, Ireland
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.