Re: [guadec-list] Fwd: Gnome Design-Thinking Workshop and Lightning Talk

How about a submission question, just 1: "how will this LT foster the GUADEC community?"
since there's a pretty obvious goal, this should weed out the people who didn't think past the first idea, and let's coordinators give priority to more relevant talks.

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

2010/5/7 Mario Gonzalez <mgonzalez tubaloo net>:

>  My concern is in 60 minutes we can assure 11 or 12 LTs to be
> presented (5 minutes each), so if we receive 15 proposals or more,
> what can do with them? Put them in the "bench" awaiting for some extra
> time or some other stuff?

I had in mind of having a full afternoon (3 hours if I'm not mistaken)
for LTs, so you have more than 12 slots for LTs. I'm not sure if we go
for a free for all for all the slots (ie first to come, first served),
or if we do a selection for half/a third of the slots or something.

Christophe