Re: [guadec-list] Fwd: Gnome Design-Thinking Workshop and Lightning Talk

Hi,

2010/5/7 Mario Gonzalez <mgonzalez tubaloo net>:

>  My concern is in 60 minutes we can assure 11 or 12 LTs to be
> presented (5 minutes each), so if we receive 15 proposals or more,
> what can do with them? Put them in the "bench" awaiting for some extra
> time or some other stuff?

I had in mind of having a full afternoon (3 hours if I'm not mistaken)
for LTs, so you have more than 12 slots for LTs. I'm not sure if we go
for a free for all for all the slots (ie first to come, first served),
or if we do a selection for half/a third of the slots or something.

Christophe