Re: [guadec-list] Fwd: Gnome Design-Thinking Workshop and Lightning Talk

Oh, i thought that was clear already :) We asked you, you said yes :)

>  About the issue that Clemens presents, I think it's a good idea and a
> needed one. However, will the workshop run in parallel with Guadec?
> are they allowed to do that? If so, I see no objections to reserve the
> first slot.

They have claimed time on monday and tuesday:

http://live.gnome.org/action/show/GUADEC/2010/BOF

So that would not be parallel to the conference..

As for the rest, we should probably send out a call for lightning talks asap,
to collect proposals. I don't think we need to have a selection process, as
with lightning talks it's basically 'anything goes'. As long as it is not just
commercial product placement or promotion for racist behaviour or something
like that :)

Gr,

Koen