Re: [guadec-list] Keynotes coming along OK?

I will be making contact with Danny today to initiate an interview for our site.
It would be great to pass along names of the others as they come so I can start on them too!

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Koen Martens <gmc sonologic nl> wrote:
On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 10:19:08AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> I haven't seen any news of keynotes recently, apart from Danny O'Brien.
>
> Any news on who's been invited, who's accepted, who's declined? The
> clock is running down fast at this stage.

I've been contacting Paul, but he is not responding at all.
If you have a phone number i can use, please tell me.

Gr,

Koen