Re: [guadec-list] Documentation Room at GUADEC

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 12:45 +0200, Koen Martens wrote:
> On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 11:18:17AM -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> > I'm looking at the overview here:
> >
> > http://guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/schedConf/overview
> >
> > I notice that there's a hacklab in the foyer for the three main
> > days of the conference. The foyer, C2, and Aula are unoccupied
> > on Tuesday. Would it be possible to have an all-day documentation
> > lab in one of those rooms on Tuesday?
>
> The unoccopied rooms are not booked. If we need to book those, we'll
> pay extra for them.
>
> You can book some time in the BoF room:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/Schedule/BOF
>
> First come, first serve.

OK, fine. I just booked the last two slots for Tuesday.

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2010/BOFs/Documentation

That only gives me four hours, but I can work with that.
The BOFs page says that the slots are preliminary. Am I
going to get shuffled around? I'd like to start promoting
this.

Thanks,
Shaun