Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC website needs some love

Hi,

Koen Martens wrote:
> Ehrmz, people are working on this. There is a new design, ready to go online.
> There's 3 people already on the web team.
>
> If anyone is interested in helping out, sure that'd be great. But the above
> text is perhaps a bit misleading.

Perhaps I misunderstood Sanne's message earlier when he said: "there are
a lot of bridges to be crossed [snip] One is i.e. the still crappy
GUADEC website, despite [our] efforts to have GNOME involvement here."

What help do you need, then?

Cheers,
Dave.

--