Re: [guadec-list] Getting the guadec schedule online

So who on the design team is the CSS guru? =)

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Koen Martens <gmc sonologic nl> wrote:
On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 07:10:38PM +0200, William from Texas wrote:
> I think the most effective presentation would be to combine the two, but I
> can't see this as an automation in OCS.

One could re-format the one on schedule with css to look less like a list and
more like the table of the other page. Someone in the web team capable of doing
this?

> What do y'all think?

The hand-made one looks better indeed..

Great work ! Nice to see things moving! Thanks.

Gr,

Koen