Re: [guadec-list] Visa letters

Hi Diego,

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 11:20:50AM -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
> for embassy paperwork I need a letter stating that the conference is
> happening and I'm indeed a participant. Bonus points if it has nice gov
> artwork.

We have a template, does not have government artwork on it though. Let me
know if this is necessary, because I can pull some strings in that case.

> I wonder if there's someone looking out for this topic? Who should I ask
> for one?

Me :)

> I can provide a model if necessary.

I have a model already, all i need is:

- your registration code / order no from https://register.guadec.org/
- name
- passport number
- country
- if applicable: date of arrival and departure, as well as which hotel
  you stay in
- your employer and your function

Of course you should send this off-list :)

Gr,

Koen