[guadec-list] Getting the "SMASHED" Meeting on the Schedule...?

Title: Getting the "SMASHED" Meeting on the Schedule...?
We had discussed, last year in Gran Canaria, getting the regular GUADEC whisky-tasting held by the Single-Malt Appreciation Society for Hackers, Engineers and Developers (SMASHED) onto the schedule as an official “event” this year. Can we still manage that? Is there an evening which is not yet party-ful?