Re: [guadec-list] Tram congress ticket ?

Hi,

Frederic Crozat wrote:
on GUADEC pdf file, it is explained there might be 3-days or 5-days
tram ticket available from GUADEC registration. Were you able to get
those or should attendees buy tickets or multi-day tickets at Den Haag
Central Station instead ? (I'm not sure which tickets are more
interesting, for 3 days from/to Hotel to guadec and parties) ?

I got a 15 strip stripkart for €7.60 in the Hangue HS station. That's good for 7.5 single trips within the Hague., which will do me better than 3 days.

Cheers,
Dave.