Re: [guadec-list] Mail templates for talk selection ?

2010/4/16 Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com>:
> Using the template already available in OCS and a mail that was sent
> to me privately, I came up with this:

And for the "paper out" mail, I just wrote this:

"XXXXXX

Thanks for your talk proposal YYYYY. However, due to the amount of
great proposals we received and our tight schedule, I'm at the regret
to announce that we couldn't select your talk for GUADEC.

There will be lightning talk sessions (more details coming in the next
weeks), you might want to rework your talk so that it fits in such a
session.

Hope to see you in Den Haag!

Christophe for the Paper Committee"

The lightning talk part is a bit dull imo, but I don't know how to
make it sound more enthusiastic and positive. Any idea ? I'd really
like to send these message out in the next hours...

Christophe