[guadec-list] Lightning Talks organization

Hi,

Now that the paper selection is done, I think we need to have
something to say about lightning talks. Do we send a call for
lightning talks and make some selection for maybe half of the slots?
Or do we let it people organize themselves using a wiki? What is the
deadline for talks then? etc etc... ?
And someone will have to gather all the slides, put them on a computer
connected to the projector in the LT room, ...

Any thoughts on how we should handle this ? (there were a few
suggestions in other threads iirc, would be worth grouping everything
in that one if you don't mind repeating what you already said :)

It would be great if someone could step up to take care of the
lightning talk organization since I don't think I'll have enough time
to handle this.

Thanks,

Christophe