Re: [guadec-list] Terms and conditions for registration

Op donderdag 08-04-2010 om 16:15 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Koen
Martens:

> No, it is not, actually. The ticket contains a barcode, with which we
> can handle quite a large volume of people arriving in a short time by
> scanning the barcode to hand out the badge. Doing this manually is
> tedious, error-prone and takes a long time.

Note that it is a very good idea to have an on-site registration desk.
People WILL show up who haven't pre-registered (it happened to me last
time, I simply forgot about it and I wasn't the only one).

--
Reinout van Schouwen