[guadec-list] Volunteering on Guadec.

Hi,
My name is Francisco Izquierdo aka klondike.
I'm from Spain and I'd like to volunteer on the Guadec.
I was the responsible of making the video streams work on the Guademy
and there, I was suggested to volunteer.

So if you want I can make something similar to what I did on Guadec.
But I can help on other things too (although maintaining one or more
live video streams would require anyone surveying them to avoid
failure). The thing is that I'm a student an I don't have much money
so I can't pay myself neither the travel nor the acomodation.

I hope to be helping you this year :)

klondike