[guadec-list] hotel and partners

Is everyone staying in the Golden Horn in Sirkeci ?  whats this i hear about a group code?  I'm worried.
I was told that a colleage was booking rooms on by behalf but havent heard back from him. So I have no idea what has been arranged on my behalf.  This is a problem because i'm not travelling alone.

On another note: I'll be travelling with my girlfriend and was wondering if anybody else has partners who want to join her while the conference is on.

andy