[guadec-list] Keynote news: Eric Sink

Hi all,

It's with great disappointment that I just found out that Eric Sink is
cancelling his GUADEC keynote. Eric's been told by his doctors not to
take the trip for health reasons, and while I'm disappointed (I was
really looking forward to his keynote), I can of course understand his
decision, and I wish him a full & speedy recovery.

I only just found out, and let Baris know, so I don't know yet what
we're going to do given Eric's cancellation. I'll keep you all posted,
of course, when I know more.

Cheers,
Dave.

--