Re: [guadec-list] hotel and partners

Hi Andy,

Best thing to do is to ring the Golden Horn (number I have is +90 (212)
519 74 74 ) and confirm your reservation. If you're reserved in a double
room, you're sorted. If not, insist you'd already made a reservation
with the group code "guadec2008" many weeks ago, and that they must have
lost it.

I will be doing this today myself, over the weekend the reservations
department isn't open.

Cheers,
Dave.